2011年6月3日星期五

Our Funny Scarpe Hogan Family!

Hello, I am headmaster of Hogan Outlet. My name is Mr Original. I am the oldest guy in the store,also the most classical works created by Hogan.  I have many brothers and sisters. Now let me introduce them briefly. My little brother Mr Hogan Interactive is quite stubborn, he always like running and he is an obedient guy who always meets all his owners request. He has fell in love with Miss Donna Hogan Interactive last month. She is hot! Although, Miss Hogan valencia is naked a lot, they have their own characteristic.They are elegant and beautiful of their personnalit. Interactive Hogan always boast that he is flexible and comfortable. He enjoys his outdoor day so much. Wow,he is actually a great guy! My second little brother is named Mr Hogan Olympia. Wow, he is the most fashionable guy in our family! Recently he broke out our traditional concept, and creat the “will fashion” slogan. I do appreciate his originality without lack any classical of Hogan. That is perfect combination of Hogan ever done! Our family is warm welcomed by huge number of people. Are you willing to come and visit us in sito Hogan?

没有评论:

发表评论